Product Review: TRESemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner

10/01/2013 10:52:00 AM


I've resorted to rebonding for more than 10 years (popular term for hair straightening in Southeast Asia) to get rid of my natural curly hair. And because it involves chemicals and heat styling tools, damages are inevitable. I blow dry or use a flat iron almost every single day. And for such reasons I am very picky when it comes to shampoos and conditioners. 

I only trusted Pantene, Dove and Cream Silk products (conditioner brand in the Philippines). That was until I used TRESemme's Thermal Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner.


Here's how the contents looks like.


My hair doesn't fall off nor break that much with this shampoo. It doesn't feel dry after washing off. Whilst other brands may feel like their product literally sucked all the nutrients out from your hair.

On the other hand, their conditioner is very thick yet light. It doesn't leave a sticky and heavy feeling.

Value: 4 out of 5 stars
I was in Landmark Makati when I saw a special bundle offer for both variants. At Php499, I didn't think twice to purchase it. That's Php140 savings! I would have rated it 5 out of 5, but I know that the individual price of Php320 may be a little steep for the general majority in comparison to other local brands.

Verdict: 5 out of 5 stars
In my opinion, this is by far the best shampoo and conditioner for rebonded and heat styled hair.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines