Product Review: Hair Fix Deep Repair (Watsons Series)

10/25/2015 11:51:00 PM

Image courtesy of https://ladybug026.wordpress.com/2012/02/28/pharmacy-internship-watsons-philippines-list-of-qualified-students-in-national-university2012-summer/

Finding an affordable yet effective hair treatment product has been a quest ever since my stylist accidentally ruined my tresses a few years back. I realized that I should not rely on the strand strength of my mane alone.

This is part 4 of my Watsons hair treatment product review series. Click HERE for part 1 (Hair Fix Intense Straight), click HERE for part 2 (Casa Cellophane), click HERE for part 3 (Hair Treats Hair SPA), or go to the Watsons label located at the right hand side of the page.

Click HERE to read about a short article I wrote about tips and tricks for at-home hair treatment.


This product promises to restore and rebuild dry and damaged hair and claims to be enriched with Argan Oil and Aloe Vera.


It doesn't take rocket science to figure out how to use it. Just remove excess water after shampoo, apply the treatment product on damp hair, leave on for 5-10 minutes then rinse. Use a hair cap if you like.


For Php49 you get two sachets with 25ml of product. It is good for 2 uses if you have medium to long hair. I picked up two packs and got it only for Php65 instead of Php98.


Consistency: think Creamsilk conditioner in a thicker formula.


This is how my hair looked like after using this treatment product for the first time. Although my tresses felt softer and silkier, I wasn't impressed.


I used it again after a week and was shocked to see the result! No heat styling was involved when I took this picture was taken. I did not even use a blow dryer.

PROs:
  • Affordable
  • Easy to use
  • Smells pleasing
  • Can be used 3-4 times depending on hair length
  • May produce promising results after weeks of continued use
  • Works well with chemically treated hair

CONs:
  • Treatment effects will wear out easily when shampooing everyday
Overall Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

Although I try to avoid shampooing on daily basis, there are just days when I can't. Unlike other treatment products, whatever result I got washed out easily. It would have scored higher if the effects lasted longer.

Note: Effects may vary depending on hair type, condition, length, and other external factors. Use at your own risk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines