Change Is Coming

4/14/2017 10:22:00 AM



I'm back! And hopefully this time for good! Yes, I've been MIA for quite a while in the blogging world. 2016 was a busy year to say the least - having been selected as one of the SMEs to start a quality migration project from the US to the Philippines, it took up most of my time. During this period I also started writing for PSST as their beauty editor, and whatever free time left I used it for HMUA gigs. Sounds a lot right?!? It was indeed a roller coaster ride.

Due to recent events I've decided to take my blog into a different direction. Hence, the title of this post. For those who visit this site for my beauty-related matters, don't worry. Those are never going away. But I'm happy to announce the following changes that's about to unfold:

New Look
The layout is still looking a little rough around the edges. I'm trying to configure things here and there when I can. Do expect minor tweaks over the next few weeks.

New Description
It used to be "ANYTHING and EVERYTHING worth writing."  Now it's "Memoirs of an Androgynous, Genderqueer Filipino."

New Topics
In line with the change in description, visitors will see posts about my life. I wanted to open up more -  and sometimes I find it hard to do it even with the people close to me. So why not do it here instead? Expect to find interesting subjects such as dating, love life, and the likes.

Topic suggestions? Let me know via the comments section below. Or hit me up in any of my social media.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines