2017 Korean Product Festival

7/17/2017 02:56:00 PM


One of the Philippines’ most anticipated annual product festivals, the 2017 Korean Product Festival, was held at SM Aura's SMX Convention Center. It ran from July 14 to 16, and I was lucky enough to get invited as a blogger. The event aims to support and encourage Korean companies to enter our local market as well as promote their brand and products. This year’s participants came in a huge variety: food, cosmetics, IT, construction materials, banking/finance, and more. Hanmirae Food, Bokwangkorea Co., Ltd., Penguin NSF Co., Ltd., among others were the exhibitors. Food concessionaires were also available for everyone to experience the taste of Korean culture.


While the other bloggers and I were at a booth, there was suddenly frantic screaming accompanied by a bunch of teenagers running.  Then Harang walked by in front of me. He was at an arms length. Too bad he wasn't looking at my direction. That was the closest I've been to a Korean celebrity.


I like the fact that majority of the brands were offering live demos and free samples of their products for people to try. Some even gave us full sizes for which I am definitely grateful! The photo above is just half of what I received. I got so much stuff it was impossible to fit them in one frame! Thank you!


Of all the items in the 2017 Korean Product festival, I was really looking forward to getting my hands on their skin care products. We all know how amazing and effective they are! And I wasn't disappointed. In this short clip you'll see a live demo of the Dr. Lord Waterdrop Facial Cream which incorporates the waterdrop technology. It instantly transformed to a jelly-like, liquid-ish texture... Like magic!!! Dropping the price tag from 750 PHP to 150 PHP was too good of a deal I had to buy!

I will definitely post individual reviews of all the products I snagged in this event so please stay tuned. Did you miss this convention? Here's to wishing they'd have another one next year! And hopefully, this is the start of something bigger for Korean products here in the Philippines, because I'm pretty sure Filipinos are ready to welcome them with open arms... And open wallets!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines