Product Review: Beauty Formulas Dry Shampoo

1/05/2015 06:20:00 AM

Image courtesy of http://hellodollface.com/2014/12/the-case-against-dry-shampoo/


It's been around 2 years since I've started using dry shampoos. I've grown very fond of the TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo, but because this product is not available in our local beauty racks I looked around for alternatives.

If you don't know what a dry shampoo is, you can read and watch videos about it here.


A colleague picked this up at Pioneer Center (near Kapitolyo Pasig City) for Php120 or so she remembers.


It is used just like any other aerosol-based dry shampoo. Here's my verdict after getting my hands on this variant:

Pros:
Inexpensive
Easy to use
Works well for Asian Hair
Works OK for PHL weather (product tested at night time, humidity was low)

Cons:
Doesn't leave a fresh smell
Takes out the oil and grease but effect isn't long lasting

Overall Rating

Click here to read my review on TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines