Product Review: Starbucks 2015 Planner

1/02/2015 04:32:00 AM



I've tried blogging for the past few weeks but due to my busy schedule at work, with makeup clients, and holiday preparations it's been impossible to actually sit for a few hours and write about something. How was your holiday celebration? I hope it is as fun-filled as mine! And hoorrraaaayyyyy for my first blog post this year! 

Before I go any further, please do not tell me that Starbucks' planners are so overrated and expensive. I don't go to Starbucks just for the planner. Yes, I regularly drink coffee. You'd be quite surprised if I tell you how many planners I redeem during this season.



When I saw what they were offering this year, I already had my eyes set on the green planner. I did consider the red version only because I received a brick red wallet as a gift for my birthday last October.



I completed mine 3 weeks after Starbucks officially started the "Red Cups" season. One thing I've learned from the years of collecting their planners: get a card at the very first day because there's one sticker spot already filled for FREE.



I love the print on this year's packaging though I still prefer having it in a box. Opening one feels more magical and exciting with box don't you think?



I was just with my friends earlier before writing this entry and we heard from a local radio station that green is the lucky color for 2015. I was told that the person giving the prediction is well-known and reliable. So I guess it must be a sign!!!



I love the idea of having your own name plate. I wish the marker was permanent though. And can we talk about that embroidered Starbucks logo?!? Please don't do that again!!! It looks cheap, not to mention ugly. #SorryNotSorry



The other tip of the marker smelled great but I couldn't tell what aroma I was getting. Can you tell what's yours?



I am loving the black front page. Feels more "sosyal" and expensive than last year's. Starbucks should consider doing this every year.



Are you a sucker for writing your schedule in paper? I know I am, despite the advent of the calendar-equipped smartphones. That's why I am in love with this part of the planner. I hope they never take this design out.



This year the pages are lined. I don't really have a problem if it's not, but I was feeling this layout. Kind of goes with my mood with notebooks this year. But I still couldn't find more pages for notes!!!



Thank God the coupons are attached!!! Dear Starbucks, please do the same next year. I beg you.



I wasn't feeling the page marker this year. I don't like ribbon markers to begin with (and yes I also didn't like last year's) so I am using this one instead. I think it's from 4 years back?

Click here to see my review on their 2014 planner.

So what color did you get this season? How did you find Starbucks 2015 planners? Comment below and let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines