Bobbie Matte Top Coat

8/25/2013 05:22:00 AM


I'm subscribed to a lot of beauty gurus in YouTube and have known about matte nails for quite sometime now. I've been waiting for such nail polishes and top coats since last year but we all know product releases are delayed most of the time here in the PH.

Revlon's matte top coat was recently made available here in the country. I wanted to get one as soon as I heard the news, but for Php250 a piece and with little dexterity in painting nails, I decided to pass up on the opportunity. Other brands will have similar items out in the PH market soon so depending on product availability, I planned to compare prices and read reviews prior to purchasing.
I was at Watsons last weekend and to my surprise I saw a Bobbie Matte Top Coat.


Here's how the Php34.75 small bottle looks like. I hope they have a larger bottle, but I did not see one during my visit.



Here's how my nails looked like after applying the product over regular nail polish. The feel is smoother compared to that of a clear top coat. However, it does bring out irregularities in brush strokes, unlike the effect of clear nail polish.

Products used:
Bobbie regular nail polish - Touch of Tan
Bobbie matte top coat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines