First Impression: Girlstuff Nail Polish

8/26/2013 12:16:00 PM


I stumbled upon an interesting kiosk as I was exiting Oxygen's boutique at SM Megamall. Tell me if this beautiful arrangement wouldn't catch your attention.

According to the very friendly sales lady, Girl Stuff Nail Polish is important from... Uhm... Europe I think? I don't remember exactly where, all I remember hearing was it's imported - I was mesmerized by the all the pretty bottles neatly stacked in front of me that my hearing was impaired.

The brand's strongest selling point, in my opinion is the fact that it's free from chemicals commonly found in other nail polishes such as Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Dibutyl Phthalate which means it safe for children.



That's my mom, picking out hers (she's a sucker for nail polish too!)


This is what they offer. I wanted to get most of the colors. Most of them cost Php100 a piece, while some are Php140. They have plains, washables, glittery hues, and magnetics.

Note: some of the colors appear darker/lighter in this picture.




It came with this plain packaging. They could do better right?







(starting from the left)
For Mom: Chestnut & Flaunt
For Me: Jade & Machiatto.




I like the fact that the bottles can be stacked neatly together. Definitely a space saver.

I haven't used them yet, but I bet those colors will look well after applying Bobbie's Matte Top Coat. Check my review on that product here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines