Call Center Comedy Batch 68/19/2015 12:11:00 PM
Image courtesy of http://callboyscallgirls.darkbb.com/t24-call-center-bloopers
As I was going through my blog schedule I realized that it's been a while since the last topic of this series was posted. I know a lot of people enjoy reading bloopers so here's one for you today! Instead of the usual "conversation type" boo boos, this post is dedicated to one-liner questions or statements that did not make any sense to me, to the customer, or to my agents themselves.
These are not edited. It is as raw as it gets. Straight from the agents' mouth. If you haven’t read my previous entries on this topic, check them out here:
P.S. I understand that nobody is perfect, and I am not mocking people for their mistakes as I too have my own. This is purely intended FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY. If you want to have a good laugh, scroll down and read through.
When asking for a callback number becomes complicated
- "Can I have a callback number... In case we need to call back you?"
- "Do you have a call number? Uhm... A back number? I meant a call number."
When the difference between a callback number and an email address becomes unknown
- "Do you have any working email number?"
- "Can I send you an email as a recap of this call, to this email number?"
When probing becomes a problem
- "Is the modem connected directly to the PC without the cables?"
- "How is the modem connected to the jack... Would you mind sir?"
- "So sir... When you open the modem... What do you have there? Is it Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7?"
- "Ok... So if I understand you correctly... All your four computers are now computer?"
- "What do you call this one out?"
- "Is there any equipment regarding with that modem?"
- "So right now... What can you see on the screen right now?"
- "Can you lick into the modem... sir?"
- "May I properly put you on hold?"
Part 7 soon!
If you have similar funny stories, feel free to email them to email@example.com – your contributions will be acknowledged.