Call Center Comedy Batch 3

9/07/2013 03:22:00 PM

  Image courtesy of http://callboyscallgirls.darkbb.com/t24-call-center-bloopers

By now you should know the reason why I post this topic. Just in case you missed the first two:
Click HERE for Part 1
Click HERE for Part 2

P.S. I understand that nobody is perfect, and I am not mocking people for their mistakes as I too have my own. This is purely intended FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY. If you want to have a good laugh, scroll down and read through. Enjoy!

Call 1: Telephone Number or IP address?

Agent: Before I transfer you, please take note of the billing department’s number for your future reference. It is1-800-567.1.1
Customer: Uh… How do I dial the dots?

Call 2: Active Listening Fail

Customer: Now should I erase the “http” or just the “www?”
Agent: Gotcha!

Call 3: Active Listening Fail

Customer: So who do I have to call, technical support or billing?
Agent: Certainly!

Call 4: Live Call

Agent: Thank you for calling! My name is Joe. How can I help you?
Customer: Hello?!?
Agent: Yes how can I help you?
Customer: Hello?!? Are you a live person?
Agent: No sir, this is a live agent!

Call 5: The Office Location
Customer: Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it.
Agent: No problem. Please don’t hesitate to call us anytime, we are always at the end of your phone.

Call 6: Too Obvious?
Customer: I don’t have internet connection. And my DSL light is blinking. I think something’s wrong. It used to be solid. What does that mean?
Agent: A blinking DSL light means that it’s not solid.
Customer: Obviously.

Call 7: Paraphrasing Fail
Agent: Thank you for calling! My name is Joe. How can I help you?
Customer: Yes hi. I’m having problems going online. I haven’t used my internet service that much but because I’m currently doing a research, I’ve been on the computer since last week. It was working fine until yesterday. I don’t know what happened.
Agent: So from up to last week up to now, you have internet until yesterday?
Customer: Uh… Yes? I guess…

Call 8: Paraphrasing Fail
Agent: Thank you for calling! My name is Joe. How can I help you?
Customer: I called two days ago about my phone and I was told someone will be here today. I’ve taken time off of work and it’s almost 5:00pm but your guy is still not here.
Agent: So you called in 2 days ago for the technical technician that was going to your home a while ago?
Customer: Uh… Say what now?

Call 9: Opening Fail
Agent: Thank you for calling DSL... Ay! May I... DSL number?!?
Customer: Long day?
Agent: Yeah.

Call 10: Name The Browser
Agent: Please close all the windows on your computer and open a new browser.
Customer: Ok. Done. What’s next?
Agent: Now do you see anything on your Mozilla Firefighter?

Click HERE to read Part 4 of this series.
Click HERE to read Part 5 of this series.
Click HERE to read Part 6 of this series.

If you have similar funny stories, feel free to email them to jectofer.ramirez@gmail.com – your contributions will be acknowledged.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines