Product Review: TRESemme Freshstart Volumizing Dry Shampoo

11/14/2013 12:02:00 PM

Image courtesy of Image courtesy of http://www.divinecaroline.com/beauty/hair/how-use-dry-shampoo


I've been going crazy lately on dry shampoos. If you don't know what a dry shampoo is, how it's used, why it works, and why I like it, check out my previous post on this topic by clicking here.





A friend of mine recently went to the US, and I asked him to pick up an aerosol-type dry shampoo. He sent a lot of options, but Dove and TRESemme were my top choices. I know there are other great brands for sale in the US like Batiste - but I wanted to try something that may have a bigger chance of getting to our country's beauty racks.


So I ended up with TRESemme's Freshstart Volumizing Dry Shampoo. I got the value pack for $11.39 (almost Php500).


Here's how the can looks like.



I strictly follow instructions, so I read the back label first.

Pros:
Works well for Asian hair.
Works OK for PHL weather (I used it on a day that's not very humid).
Eliminates shine and oil very well.
Smells good.
Easy to use.

Cons:
Hair felt a little bit dry after usage.
Hair felt a little bit heavy after usage.
Doesn't work well with a flat iron.
Hair looked stiff after usage.

Overall Verdict:
3 out of 5 stars

Have you seen this on the racks of Watson's or any other Health and Beauty stores here in the PH? I know I haven't, but I might have just missed it.

Have you tried this dry shampoo already? How did you find it? Do you know other brands that are worth trying?

Click here to read about my review on Beauty Formulas Dry Shampoo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines